Achievers University admission form, screening form, post UTME form, date, venue, eligibility, application process, past questions, aptitude test as well as the registration details for 2017/2018 academic session is out.Achievers University is one of the prestigious universities recognized in Nigeria by the National University Commission (NUC) to admit students into pre-degree, degree and post graduate programmes.
The success of Achievers University is evident in the quality of students they've produced overtime. This is why most parents and scholars prefer Achievers University to other universities.
This article is quite broad as it has set out to address a wide range of issues regarding Achievers University with respect to the 2017/2018 admission.
Below are some of the issues we will be looking at in the course of this article;
This post basically sets out to address the following issues:
- Is Achievers University admission form out?
- When is Achievers University Aptitude Test / Direct Entry and screening form rolling out?
- Where can I buy Achievers University admission form 2017/2018
- How much is Achievers University admission form sold for?
- How do I get Achievers University Post UTME Forms 2017/2018
- What is the nature of Achievers University screening exercise?
- How do I go about Achievers University's registration for 2017/2018 admission?
- Where can one get original study materials for Achievers University screening 2017?
- What is the date for Achievers University screening test 2017/2018?
- What is the time, date and venue for Achievers University aptitude test 2017/2018?
- What are candidates eligibility for Achievers University screening test and admission?
Admission Requirements for Achievers University 2017/2018 Screening/Direct Entry Aptitude test - Admission Form 2017
Achievers University candidate(s) must possess a minimum number of Credits in relevant subjects at his/her SSCE/GCE/O' Level or equivalent examination in not more than two (2) sittings.
Achievers University aspirant must have passed JAMB with a score not below the annual national minimum cut-off point prescribed UTME board (JAMB) - See Achievers University cut-off point
Achievers University Admission form, Screening form, post UTME form, date, venue, eligibility, application process, past questions, aptitude test as well as registration details for 2017/2018 academic session.Candidates whose burning desire to get admission into Achievers University in 2017/2018 academic session should endeavor to put in quality time into studies. Click here to get quality study materials for Achievers University.
If you couldn't get up to the required cut off mark for Achievers University, please quickly buy the change of course or school form now from JAMB. This option is now open!
- When you buy the JAMB change of school form, proceed to change the course to one that requires the JAMB score you've attained in the 2017 JAMB UTME examination.
For candidates who have up to the required cut off point, start effective studies with this UTME app and past questions. Click here to download this Post UTME app and past questions.
Need update on Achievers University? scroll down and comment your email an d phone number to receive constantly updated information.
Simple Steps to Succeed in 2017/2018 Achievers University Admission - Get Achievers University Admission Form» Download, activate and practice with post UTME app plus authentic past questions and answers. Download here.
» Download JAMB Result checker and check your admission status here.
They must also obtain at least five (5) credit passes at not more than two sittings in WAEC (SSCE)/NECO (SSCE) or NABTEB or equivalent O' Level.
These should include English Language, Mathematics and three other subjects relevant to the course of study.
DIRECT ENTRY CANDIDATES
DIRECT ENTRY CANDIDATES (200 LEVEL)
For B.NSc. Nursing Science, candidates shall, in addition to ‘A’ above,
- Obtain at least two A Level passes (Grades A – E) in Biology/Zoology and any one of Chemistry and Physics; OR
- Hold the Registered Nursing Diploma Certificate (RN) of the Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria; OR
- Hold a B.Sc. degree in any of the Biological Sciences at not lower than a Second Class Lower level.
- Downloading the forms from the University website, or
- Obtaining the forms at Achievers University, Owo or any of the screening centres stated below.
Such candidates are to pay a sum of N5,500 at Ecobank Plc - Account No. 5282011354 or at the screening centres.
However, candidates who make Achievers University their first or second choice in their UTME and Direct Entry forms should attend the screening exercise with N1,000 screening fee.
Please Click Here to download admission form. Complete the admission form and bring both the deposit slip and the form to the University Registry or scan and send via email to [email protected]
Km 1, Idasen-Ute Road, Owo, Ondo State.
For further information, contact 0803-374-6527 or 0803-343-2195 or 0703-847-7064.
» Don’t be kept in the dark on latest Achievers University updates, put your email and phone number in the comment box below to get current information about Achievers University.