Igbinedion University admission form, screening form, post UTME form, date, venue, eligibility, application process, past questions, aptitude test as well as the registration details for 2017/2018 academic session is out.
Igbinedion University is one of the prestigious universities recognized in Nigeria by the National Universities Commission (NUC) to admit students into pre-degree, degree and post graduate programmes.
The success of Igbinedion University is evident in the quality of students they've produced since its inception. This is why most parents and scholars prefer Igbinedion University to other universities.
This article is quite broad as it has set out to address a wide range of issues regarding Igbinedion University with respect to the 2017/2018 admission.
Below are some of the issues we will be looking at in the course of this article;
This post basically sets out to address the following issues:
- Is Igbinedion University admission form out?
- When is Igbinedion University Aptitude Test / Direct Entry and screening form rolling out?
- Where can I buy Igbinedion University admission form 2017/2018
- How much is Igbinedion University admission form sold for?
- How do I get Igbinedion University Post UTME Forms 2017/2018
- What is the nature of Igbinedion University screening exercise?
- How do I go about Igbinedion University's registration for 2017/2018 admission?
- Where can one get original study materials for Igbinedion University screening 2017?
- What is the date for Igbinedion University screening test 2017/2018?
- What is the time, date and venue for Igbinedion University aptitude test 2017/2018?
- What are candidates eligibility for Igbinedion University screening test and admission?
Admission Requirements for Igbinedion University 2017/2018 Screening/Direct Entry Aptitude test - Admission Form 2017
Igbinedion University candidate(s) must possess a minimum number of Credits in relevant subjects at his/her SSCE/GCE/O' Level or equivalent examination in not more than two (2) sittings. Mathematics and English are compulsory subjects plus any other 3 subjects.
Post graduate students must have obtained and present degree certificate before they can be considered for post-graduate programmes in the university.
Igbinedion University aspirant must have passed JAMB with a score not below the annual national minimum cut-off point prescribed UTME board (JAMB) - See Igbinedion University cut-off point
Igbinedion University Admission form, Screening form, post UTME form, date, venue, eligibility, application process, past questions, aptitude test as well as registration details for 2017/2018 academic session.Candidates whose burning desire to get admission into Igbinedion University in 2017/2018 academic session should endeavor to put in quality time into studies. Click here to get quality study materials for Igbinedion University.
If you couldn't get up to the required cut off mark for Igbinedion University, please quickly buy the change of course or school form now from JAMB. This option is now open!
- When you buy the JAMB change of school form, proceed to change the course to one that requires the JAMB score you've attained in the 2017 JAMB UTME examination.
For candidates who have up to the required cut off point, start effective studies with this UTME app and past questions. Click here to download this Post UTME app and past questions.
Need update on Igbinedion University? scroll down and comment your email and phone number to receive constantly updated information.
Simple Steps to Succeed in 2017/2018 Igbinedion University Admission - Get Igbinedion University Admission Form» Download, activate and practice with post UTME app plus authentic past questions and answers. Download here.
» Download JAMB Result checker and check your admission status here.
Igbinedion University Admissions 2017/2018
After reading and understanding the admission criteria detailed below, proceed to Igbinedion University main admission portal
How to Apply to Igbinedion University? If you desire to actualize your creative genius, to become a National and Global Leader, to learn in a serene, secular, diverse and focused environment under the tutelage of some of the brightest and best lecturers and mentors; have 5 O' Level credits, or A' Level papers, approved Diploma or first degree. For Direct Entry admission, you need to register for JAMB
THEN APPLY NOW FOR ADMISSION INTO FIRST DEGREE PROGRAMMES IN THE FOLLOWING COLLEGES
- ARTS AND SOCIAL SCIENCES (Economics & Development Studies, English, Geography & Regional Planning, Mass Communication, Political Science & Public Administration, International Relations, Sociology & Anthropology, Theatre Arts)
- SANUSI LAMIDO SANUSI COLLEGE OF BUSINESS AND MANAGEMENT STUDIES (Accounting, Banking & Finance, Business Administration)
- OBA EREDUAUWA COLLEGE OF LAW (Bachelor of Law, LL.B)
- GENERAL ABDULSALAMI ABUBAKAR COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING (Civil, Chemical, Computer, Electrical/Electronics, Mechanical, Petroleum Engineering)
- OBA OKUNADE SIJUWADE COLLEGE OF HEALTH SCIENCES (Medicine & Surgery, Anatomy, Biochemistry, Physiology, Medical Laboratory Sciences, Nursing Science)
- COLLEGE OF NATURAL AND APPLIED SCIENCES (Chemistry & Industrial Chemistry, Computer Science & Information Technology, Microbiology)
- DORA AKUNYILI COLLEGE OF PHARMACY (Pharmacy)
Igbinedion University General Entry Requirements
To be eligible for admission into the four-year disciplines and five
or six-year professional programmes, candidates must possess a minimum
of five credits at the GCE/WAEC, SSCE/NECO, or SSCE/NABTEB certificate
examinations, which must
include English Language and Mathematics at not more than two
In addition, candidates seeking admission into Law must possess at least a credit pass in Literature in English. Candidates awaiting GCE/NECO SSCE/WAEC SSCE/NABTEB results are also encouraged to apply provided the results would be available by September, when the new session commences.
- Candidate may also seek admission into the 200 level of the degree programmes with the following qualifications:
- Passes in at least two subjects at the Advanced level and an additional subject at the subsidiary level in the General Certificate of Education Examination. The subjects must constitute a suitable preliminary to the intended courses.
- Diploma/NCE at credit level pass and above in the appropriate subjects from a recognized institution.
- IJMB in the appropriate subjects.
- First Degree in relevant discipline.
- In all these cases, candidates must also satisfy the requirements for matriculation viz: five credit passes at the GCE/WAEC SSCE/NECO SSCE/NABTEB Certificate examinations.
UTME RequirementCandidates applying for admission are required to sit for UTME and obtain the prescribed cut-off marks. This is a statutory requirement for entry into Nigerian universities
Transfer StudentsIn addition, for students seeking transfer from another institution of higher degree of learning to Igbinedion University, Okada, an official copy of Academic Transcript is required.
AgeCandidates who are above 22 years of age will not be deemed eligible for admission. Older candidates may be admitted under exceptional circumstances.
How to Apply to Igbinedion UniversityProspective Students must possess the required WASC/GCE/NECO credits (Advanced level passes/first degrees for direct entry), be registered with JAMB, and pass the UTME.
More about application instructions is available on Igbinedion University online application portal.
AccommodationAccommodation is provided for all STUDENTS at the Okada Wonderland Estate.
Fees and FinancesIUO charges moderate and affordable fees. For details on payment of fees and other financial regulations, please click here
Igbinedion University ScholarshipsIn line with Igbinedion University foundation principles of providing unequalled opportunity for learning and promotion of knowledge, Igbinedion University Okada offers generous scholarships towards the development of scientific research and studies in the humanities in the following disciplines: Banking and Finance, Chemical Science, Microbiology, Sociology, Political Science, Theatre Arts, English, Geography & Regional Planning, Business Administration, Biochemistry, Physiology, and Anatomy. The scholarships are offered on merit and first-come-first served basis.
Post-UTME Screening Date and CentresUpon completion of your admission form online, you will choose your preferred screening centre. Your screening date will also be provided on your acknowledgement slip upon completion of the admission process.
Candidates who chose Igbinedion University, Okada as their first and second choice JAMB (UMTE) should also attend the screening exercise.
After reading and understanding the admission criteria detailed above, you may now proceed to Igbinedion University main admission portal
Igbinedion University, Okada, Your key to a Successful Future. For more information, contact: Dean of Student Affairs : 08055163397, Admissions Officer : 07032924219, PRO : 08037937287
Mr. Edwin O. Okoro
Please click on the Google Plus, Twitter and Facebook like buttons to share this news with your friends.
» Don’t be kept in the dark on latest Igbinedion University updates, put your email and phone number in the comment box below to get current information about Igbinedion University.