The Federal University of Technology, Owerri (FUTO) management has enabled the portal for Direct Entry Admission Screening Registration.
Applicants are to proceed to the portal to register by following the guidelines below;
1) Visit the University website: www.futo.edu.ng
2) Click on Prospective students.
3) Click on “Click to Apply” under 2016/2017 Admission Screening Application.
4) Enter your JAMB Registration Number.
5) Select your payment mode (Generate Remita Retrieval Reference Number to pay at any bank or simply pay with your bank ATM card).
6) Proceed to any bank for your payment with your Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR).
7) Return to the Application page and enter your JAMB Registration number again.
8) Proceed with the completion of the form.
9) Correctly enter your O'Level results.
10) Upload CLEAR COPIES of required documents, O'Level results, First School Leaving Certificate, Birth Certificate, and Local Government Identification.
11) Confirm your entries.
12) Submit your application.
13) Print out your acknowledgement slip.
14) Await the announcement from the University.
2. Eligible candidates would be required to pay a processing fee of Two Thousand Five Hundred Naira (N2,500.00).
a. You must enter a valid mobile number and e-mail address for future communications.
b. Any candidate who fails to successfully submit his screening application online would automatically lose his/her chance of being considered for admission.
c. Any candidate who supplies false information will be disqualified.