The Postgraduate School of KSUSTA hereby invites applications from interested and equally qualified candidates for the various postgraduate programmes available in the University for 2016/2017 session.
How Much Is KSUSTA PG Online Application Form?See: List of KSUSTA Postgraduate Programmes/Courses For 2016/2017
All Postgraduate application forms of KSUSTA cost =N=10,000.00 (Ten Thousand Naira) only. However, the banks will also charge a token administrative fee in addition to the cost of application forms.
Application PIN can be purchased at any Zenith Bank nation wide.
Kebbi State University of Science and Technology offers Postragduate Programmes at Masters (M.Sc.) levels. You may wish to take a look at all available Postgraduate Programmes Here.
KSUSTA Postgraduate Admission RequirementsThe following shall qualify for the Master’s Degree admission:
- Graduates of KSUSTA or other recognized Universities who have obtained the approved Bachelor’s degree with at least second class honours lower division or its equivalent.
- Candidates whose degrees are unclassified with average of “C” or 50%.
- Candidates with only Bachelor’s degree in third division who have at least three years relevant working experience.
- Candidates who possess HND (not HD) with at least a Lower Credit pass from recognized institutions and at least Lower Credit pass at Postgraduate Diploma of KSUSTA or any other recognized institution in the relevant areas.
- Candidates who hold qualifications other than the ones listed above, which are acceptable to the Board of Postgraduate School and Senate of the University.
- Candidates may be required to pass examination prescribed by postgraduate School in consultation with relevant Departments to which they are seeking admission to determine their suitability for postgraduate work.
- In addition to (i) – (vi) above, a candidate must satisfy the University’s matriculation requirements.
Apply For KSUSTA Postgraduate Admission For 2016/2017The following are the required steps for completion of the KSUSTA Postgraduate Application Form Online:
- Visit any branch of Zenith Bank nation wide to purchase KSUSTA PG Form APPLICATION PIN.
- Ensure to make ready all your Credentials, Scanned Passport Photograph and Scanned Signature with size not more than 100kb. (NOTE: All Credentials must be converted to a single PDF format not more than 5MB in size.)
- Go to pgform.ksustapgs.net/pin-login.php and Enter the purchased Application PIN and the Serial No. in the provided field and click “Get Form”.
- Complete the Application Form, save the entry and print out the confirmation page.
- If you want to Update or Re-print your Form, repeat Step 3 and Step 4.
- For enquires call +23408066669849 or mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Closing Date For 2016/2017Application deadline for KSUSTA Postgraduate admission for 2016/17 has been extended. Information on the new deadline can be checked here. KSUSTA PG Admission Application Closing Date.
- Whatsapp Create an account
- Download 2go
- Whatsapp sign in with phone number
- Waptrick com
- WAEC 2017 Result
- Flash Share Apk
- Whatsapp Login
- MMM United Login