Bells University of Technology, admission form, screening form, post UTME form, date, venue, eligibility, application process, past questions, aptitude test as well as the registration details for 2017/2018 academic session is out.
Bells University is one of the prestigious universities recognized in Nigeria by the National University Commission (NUC) to admit students into pre-degree, degree and post graduate programmes.
The success of Bells University is evident in the quality of students they've produced overtime. This is why most parents and scholars prefer Bells University to other universities.
This article is quite broad as it has set out to address a wide range of issues regarding Bells University with respect to the 2017/2018 admission.
Below are some of the issues we will be looking at in the course of this article;
This post basically sets out to address the following issues:
- Is Bells University admission form out?
- When is Bells University Aptitude Test / Direct Entry and screening form rolling out?
- Where can I buy Bells University admission form 2017/2018
- How much is Bells University admission form sold for?
- How do I get Bells University Post UTME Forms 2017/2018
- What is the nature of Bells University screening exercise?
- How do I go about Bells University's registration for 2017/2018 admission?
- Where can one get original study materials for Bells University screening 2017?
- What is the date for Bells University screening test 2017/2018?
- What is the time, date and venue for Bells University aptitude test 2017/2018?
- What are candidates eligibility for Bells University screening test and admission?
Admission Requirements for Bells University 2017/2018 Screening/Direct Entry Aptitude test - Admission Form 2017
Bells University candidate(s) must possess a minimum number of Credits in relevant subjects at his/her SSCE/GCE/O' Level or equivalent examination in not more than two (2) sittings. Mathematics and English are compulsory subjects plus any other 3 subjects.
Post graduate students must have obtained and present degree certificate before they can be considered for post-graduate programmes in the university.
Bells University aspirant must have passed JAMB with a score not below the annual national minimum cut-off point prescribed UTME board (JAMB) - See Bells University cut-off point
Bells University Admission form, Screening form, post UTME form, date, venue, eligibility, application process, past questions, aptitude test as well as registration details for 2017/2018 academic session.
Candidates whose burning desire to get admission into Bells University in 2017/2018 academic session should endeavor to put in quality time into studies. Click here to get quality study materials for Bells University.
If you couldn't get up to the required cut off mark for Bells University, please quickly buy the change of course or school form now from JAMB. This option is now open!
- When you buy the JAMB change of school form, proceed to change the course to one that requires the JAMB score you've attained in the 2017 JAMB UTME examination.
For candidates who have up to the required cut off point, start effective studies with this UTME app and past questions. Click here to download this Post UTME app and past questions.
Need update on Bells University? scroll down and comment your email and phone number to receive constantly updated information.
Simple Steps to Succeed in 2017/2018 Bells University Admission - Get Bells University Admission Form
» Download, activate and practice with post UTME app plus authentic past questions and answers. Download here.
» Download JAMB Result checker and check your admission status here.
Bells University Admission Undergraduate Admissions
Experience cutting edge education in SCIENCE and TECHNOLOGY at Bells University of Technology
The Bellstech platform makes a positive difference. Bells University innovation and unique abilities drive the culture of excellence that is our identity.
Bells University harness the power of information and communication technology to produce graduates brimming with academic excellence and social relevance.
COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING (4 Years).
- B.Eng. Biomedical Engineering
- B.Eng. Civil and Environmental Engineering
- B.Eng. Computer Engineering
- B.Eng. Electrical & Electronics Engineering
- B.Eng. Mechanical Engineering
- B.Eng. Mechatronics Engineering
- B.Eng. Telecommunications Engineering
COLLEGE OF ENVIRONMENTAL SCIENCES (4/6 Years).
- B.Sc. Architecture
- B.Tech. Building Technology
- B.Tech. Quantity Surveying
- B.Tech. Surveying and Geoinformatics
- B.Tech. Urban and Regional Planning
- B.Tech. Estate Management
COLLEGE OF MANAGEMENT SCIENCES (4 Years).
- B.Sc. Business Administration
- B.Sc. Finance and Banking
- B.Sc. Economics
- B.Sc. Accounting
- B.Sc. Management Technology
COLLEGE OF NATURAL AND APPLIED SCIENCES (4 Years).
- B.Sc. Microbiology
- B.Sc. Industrial Chemistry
- B.Sc. Biochemistry
- B.Sc. Physics with Electronics
- B.Sc. Applied Mathematics with Statistics
- B. Tech. Computer Science
- B. Tech. Information Technology
- B.Tech. Food Technology
- B.Tech. Food Technology (Food Science with Business)
- B.Tech Biotechnology
- B.Sc. Nutrition & Dietetics
- B.Sc. Culinary Science and Hospitality Management
Method of Application
To apply for admission, follow the steps below:i. Visit our portal -
ii. Make payment using a Mastercard that is registered for online payment. Print out your receipt, and come along with it to the screening centre.
iii. Proceed immediately to fill the online application form and print out your application information.
Please do not pay anyone any money to gain admission into Bells University of Technology.
All payments to Bells University must be made online through Bells University portal.
For further information, contact:
For Assistance on using the portal: 0909-207-3309, 0703-855-8678
Please click on the twitter and Facebook like buttons to share this news with your friends.
» Don’t be kept in the dark on latest Bells University updates, put your email and phone number in the comment box below to get current information about Bells University.