How to hide and unhide a Facebook Post: It's the same process as deleting a Facebook post but the difference in this case is that instead of choosing delete, you choose to hide Facebook post.
The difference between hiding and deleting a Facebook post is just on the effects for example, Hiding a post that you've shared from your Page will remove it from your Facebook's Timeline and not from your Facebook's activity log. When you delete a Facebook post, you'll permanently remove it from your FB Page, including your Facebook Page's activity log.
How To hide or delete a post from your Facebook Page:
- Go to the post on your Page's Timeline
- Click in the top-right corner
- Select Hide from Timeline or Delete
How to Unhide a post you've hidden:
- Click Settings at the top of your Facebook Page
- Click Activity Log in the left column
- Click next to the post you want to unhide and select Allowed on Page